Wednesday 8 May 2013

5 years with the ginger bean!

well today, 8th May it's been 5 years since I first met Sparkie...something I completely can't get my head around! doesn't seem like 5 minutes he was a little 3yo now he's almost 9...Jesus on a boat, when did my baby grow up!? the last few months apparently...me & my family have both noticed *touch wood* that he really seems to have finally matured recently! For example, last weekend I moved yards...last time Sparks moved(2 years ago!) it took me two weeks to be able to even complete a lap of the arena without any bunny hops, whereas on Saturday he settled straight ij and I jumped him the next day in an open field and he was fantastic! he's always been a very stressy pony, so it's nice to see :) I have a lot more updates(lessons, shows etc!) but I will write about that another day! ta ra

No comments:

Post a Comment