Saturday 18 April 2015

Outings and birthdays and lots of fun things

This blog is a little over due sorry! I apologise if it's a bit lengthy, I have quite a few things to catch you up on... Firstly, Ronald went to his first ever show last Sunday, sqeeeee how exciting!! Sparks went along too as a little mascot and to be a good influence. He was a very good boy, a few baby tantrums here and there but nothing I wouldn't have expected from a 2yo and Emma handled him really well in the ring, so it wasn't anything that we couldn't deal with. He looked super cute and seemed to enjoy his first little outing; many more to come hopefully, well done Won! With a bit of time and work and a lot of elbow grease he has the potential to bring home lots of pretty rossetes (he came 4th out of 4 because his socks were a bit of an off white oops; dem farm life problems.)   


Had a little horsy day with Lottie and Hannah which was super nice as it's been far too long since I saw Hannah and Vics, I missed them guys lots. Jumped Sparkie who was super duper for everyone; think we're starting to really crack skinnies now so here's to hoping we can try and persuade him to jump them xc! Practiced our jump off turns which he aced; He was just generally a super star! Felt so good to be riding Vics again, he's such a fab pony bless him and so reliable, my riding left a lot to be desired as he's quite unfit at the moment and so a bit lazy and I'm used to having to hold a horse back not push them off but he jumped fab and was flying, love him! He's going to be going so awesome when he builds his fitness back up!






 Lottie had a birthday, (congratulations on being alive for so long) so I went up and took some pretty photos of her and John which John thoroughly enjoyed; he is a very willing and easy subject! I haven't taken proper photos in so long and I forgot how much I love it! 






Yesterday was a jumping day for Sunny & Jack. Both were good boys, Jack was very excited to be jumping as I haven't jumped him at home for a couple of months and so we had a couple of bunny hops and rears but he jumped great anyway! He's dropped a lot of weight recently which has been worrying me a lot but hopefully he's starting to put condition back on now and will be back out and about soon enough! 






No comments:

Post a Comment