Saturday 19 January 2013

hello...

Well. I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing her or why I'm writing this, but after reading some of my old(and embarrassing blogs..http://www.theorangecobalob.blogspot.com don't laugh too much..), I decided to give it a go again! Which probably isn't going to work out well seeing as I don't have any followers and I don't have a clue what I'm doing, but we shall see...
*light bulb above head moment*
Going to start by writing down some of my 'goals' for 2013, so at the end of the year I can look back here and see just how many of them I've achieved (more than likely none, but we can dream hey)... so:
* to teach at least one of my horses to be ridden tackless. 
* to ride on the beach
* to go XC
* to get Sparkie's confidence back up...sigh
* to go to a show again
* to take Jack to a show!
* to take Jack on a hack (it rhymes, how fancy)
* hunter trials/ODE/hunting (I will probably die doing one of these)
so yes. Today has been a snowy day..I HATE snow, but it does do for pretty photos, so I made the most of that...

now I shall leave and pray no one ever finds this. Ta ta. 
Beth, Sparkie, Jack & Carling! x

No comments:

Post a Comment