Wednesday 30 January 2013

forgetting what my ponies look like!?

Bonjour mes amis, cava!? I am bored, therefore I am writing a blog, figures right? And also, I'm in a jolly mood as I got to see my ponies for the first time since Monday today which obviously put a huge smile on my face! I am pleased to report they are all well and good and still have four legs, phew, although Sparkie's mane is desperate need of hogging(I am seriously OCD with that crazy ginger mane!). Hopefully tomorrow I will ride him for the first time in three weeks, as well as tackling his mane...wish me luck, it is most likely needed, although I do plan to lunge him for at least five minutes first! I really don't have anything interesting to write, I am just so bored, sigh... have just finished reading the Perks of Being a Wallflower, which I recommend to all book-loving people! I also recommend you go listen to Kodaline and have a little cry, you will feel a lot better for it... that is all I guess. 
Beth, Sparkie, Jack & Carling! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment