Wednesday 10 July 2013

a little sunny outing..

It was rather warm this weekend! As I had the day off work, me and my Dad took Sparkie up to a small local xc course.. it's more designed for hunter trials than xc really, but it's a nice quiet little course and it was very fun! Obviously didn't do too much as it was stupidly warm, as in you'd break into a sweat just standing still haha, so we left some of the bigger jumps. Still, Sparkie was really, really good, he seems to enjoy xc! Jumped everything I pointed him at without even a look which suprised me as he's usually not an overally confident pony, including some jumps that to me were rather scary..obviously not to Sparkie! Super pleased that he jumped the corner, the tyres and the coffin jump, as he's always struggled to jump wider jumps so usually backs off but he's got a lot better recently..he even pulled me towards the wider part of the corner haha! He usually hates the coffin fence, but he jumped it fine both ways..good pony! Hopefully taking him to a slighter bigger course with a wider range of jumps soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment