Monday 22 July 2013

those days when it's too hot to move...

I was meant to write this last week but well...it escaped my mind, oops! So last Thursday it was BOILING, but me & Emma managed to sneak a ride in when it was cooler. In the morning, we took Sunny down the road for a little jumping session. He hasn't jumped for quite a while, but he was a really good boy! We set up a few small jumps, his favourite was the plank..he wasn't bothered by any  of them at all and you could tell he was really enjoying himself! I had a little jump on him too which was fun...I don't usually jump many ponies other than Sparkie so it's always nice to have  a bit of change and he was awesome! I love Sunny :) Then later on in the evening we went and jumped Sparks...he was a little crazy and bouncy, but I can't be cross with him because he's just funny and it's nice that he's so happy! He jumped everything we put in front of him without even giving it a look...he's super confident at the moment, so happy with him, hope he carries on like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment