Monday 14 April 2014

Winner winner chicken dinner

two wins at pdrc for Team Ginger yesterday! 
First was Sunny's turn in the 1ft6. He came out with 4 faults and jumped the best round I've ever seen him jump, no hesitation, flowing nicely round the course to win! Well done Sunny! (We will not mention his behaviour for the rest of the day as that is irrelevant) 




Because they run horses and ponies together at Penkridge it meant the classes were quite busy and there was a lot of waiting around. I had to get back in time for work, so there wasn't time for me to do the classes I'd intended to (2ft6 and 2ft9) so I just stuck to the clear round. Had one very out of (reformed) character simply because the jumps were far too small for him haha! Put them all up a good few holes and took him round again and he jumped lovely the second time round, far better! Then on a last minute decision, I was persuaded to do the 2ft class. I thought he might be a bit silly because the jumps were so small, but he was a very good boy, he jumped and turned where he was asked and I couldn't ask for more really :) Jumped double clear with a jump off time of 28 seconds to win; felt so so good to be back doing a jump off again even if it was in such a diddly class, I have missed those turns! Super duper pony; feeling a hat trick at Greenacres Sparkie? ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment