Sunday 29 June 2014

Lots of xc!

So I forgot to blog for a week and so much happened where do I begin!? 
 Since my last blog, me and Sparkie have been xc schooling at Someford. He was super awesome, getting a lot more confident with stringing fences together and jumping more technical fences; especially ditches! At the start of the year he point blank refused to even consider looking at the ditch and now he jumps them first time with no hesitation! Good pony. 











Then on Saturday we did something we've been waiting a while to do... hunter trial time! The last time I did a hunter trial, it was... well a disaster, so I really did not know what to expect. It was SO much fun though and both Sunny & Sparkie were super, they were both so well mannered and had fab brakes which is really all I was aiming for. Sparkie had 3 stops in his individual class but I think it was just due to a slight lack of confidence on my part as I didn't really get after him enough, but for a first proper attempt I couldn't have asked for more, he gave me such a confidence filling ride, super happy with him! 





No comments:

Post a Comment