Thursday 19 February 2015

New clothes

Jack has a grown up boy saddle! 

The saddler came out on Tuesday to measure him up (which can I add he was a super good boy for!) and she had this one with her that fitted both him and me perfectly so I brought it on the day. It isn't really what I was looking for unfortunately, but still looks very smart and fits so, so much better than what we were working with before so hey ho, at least he finally has a proper saddle! I rode him in it properly for the first time yesterday and I finally felt like I had a semi decent leg position on him which has been a problem I've been trying to crack for the past few years haha, he was a very good boy and jumped nicely, just had a few stops here and there which were completely my fault as my confidence has hit a complete low at the minute, I would quite happily let the horses live out in the field being content and stuffing their faces and pack riding in completely.... Oh well, we shall crack on and move on and try and keep smiling!







No comments:

Post a Comment