Wednesday 13 February 2013

happy times!

Well..I have a lot to update on! Last weekend was such a fab weekend, spent Saturday with some of my favourite horsey people and rode the amazing Molly, Bella and of course Sparkie! All three were tres bien, especially impressed by how confident Sparkie was feeling, flew 1m without any hesitation at all which isn't like him..hope he carries on like this!


just a few photos!
On the down side, Carling went really lame with laminitis and when the vet came out they came to the conclusion that he had Cushings disease and would be on tablets for the rest of his life...however today we got the blood test results back to find that they were clear and it was just brought on by the frost after all, not Cushings which is great news, so happy! He's certainly feeling better if his display of bucking and rearing and cantering around the indoor with Sparkie and Jack tonight is anything to go by! Got lots planned for the next few weeks, so keep your eyes pealed ;) 
Beth, Sparkie, Jack & Carling! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so glad to hear about Carlo! That's fabby fab news :) One day I'll have to come up and you, me, him and sparkie/or jack if you like can go out hacking yes? Either me on Carl you on Sparkles or me on Carl you on Jack or me on Sparkle you on Jack? HACKINGGGG :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pleased! yes, hacking sounds fun!! xxx

    ReplyDelete