Friday 15 March 2013

ponies ponies everywhere

Firstly I'm writing this whilst watching Comic Relief and Snow Patrol were fricking amazing and Lifening makes me cry and it was all just beautiful and I can never make it to 'a father like my Dad' before crying like a baby and Gary is my hero. 
So last Saturday I had another horsey day, which was pretty hilarious even though Molly went lame (sad face, but she's fine now!), Sparkie frustrated me, I frustrated myself and Victor was a bit awkward.. but it was such a good day, even better seeing as I didn't have work, yay! Here are some pictures..



good ponies! Managed to get a bit of riding in this week now that the days are getting lighter yay! Rode Jack and he was a bit nappy and rushed a bit, but he's only three so he's most definitely forgiven seeing as 90% of the time he's perfect! Also lunged Sparkie over some fences which was pretty hilarious, as he just ran round the school having a whale of a time while I ran behind him clinging on to the lunge rope...'twas fun! 
Beth, Sparkie, Jack & Carling :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment