Monday 17 March 2014

All the ponies

I have sooo much to write about, I'm not too sure if it will all fit in one blog. Well. 
So, Friday. We were super productive Friday and we worked all the ponies! First Sunny's turn. He was a very good boy and schooled nicely, very impressed with his canter work! Genuinely the best I've ever seen him canter :) Decided to have an impromptu play about with walk to canter and he picked it up really quickly, he really tried for me! Good Sunny.




Then it was Sparkie's turn for some schooling. He got to wear his polos and over reach boots and he just looked so cute I wanted to squish his face forever. He went really nice, I mean his flatwork has always been his weakest point so I know it stills needs a lot of work, but he moves forward nicely and his transitions are absolutely on point, so hopefully we can just fine tune that and get him going really well and using himself better. Little cutie he is.



maybe one day I can ride him like this!


Then after spending a good hour chasing a very persistent Ron around the field (unfortunately we are persistent too Ron, tough luck matie) we took the livers for a hack together! They were both really good boys, best Jack has hacked in a long while! Ron was also very good and had all four feet picked out without trying to give anyone permanent brain damage with the help of some pony nuts!



No comments:

Post a Comment