Tuesday 18 June 2013

please stop growing now...

rode Mr Jack today! I have no pictures because I was up by myself :( but he was super duper! changed his bit over to a hanging cheek as even though the other one was recommend by his dentist, for some reason he didn't seem 100% comfortable with it, but he foamed up to the hanging cheek today and didn't throw his head around so I think I made the right decision :) Rode him in the bigger part off the field so didn't really know what to expect..he went really well and a lot steadier and balanced than he's been lately, which is surprising as he's soooo bum high atm! Measured him at 15hh at his bum yesterday..
enough growing now Jack, just level off please! ;) He was even rounding his back and working into the contact at some points today :) overbent quite a lot in canter, but still super pleased with how much better his canter feels now!

No comments:

Post a Comment