Thursday 6 June 2013

The mysterious case of the missing post & other adventures..

Basically a couple of days ago I wrote a post about my awesome day Sunday and celebrating Sparkie & Jack's birthdays but sadly that has disappeared...where to you ask!? Well, I don't know! So sorry, that is gone to the land of blogs that are no more...
 Anyhoo, now my exams are FINALLY over, I've had a super productive day today! Firstly, me and my mum bathed all three ponies. I hogged Sparkie's mane and my mum clipped the superman sign onto him to give him that extra dose of swag.. He's such a good boy, stands perfectly still to be clipped! Had a bit of a fidget when we bathed him, but nothing major, so he was good! Next it was Carling's turn, who as usual, was a good boy (when is he not!?) Then it was Jack's turn.. the plan was just to hose his feet to desensitize him to the hose slowly as he hasn't been bathed very often and not for a while and he's usually quite spooky and a pain to do things with, but he stood perfectly still and let me bath him all over by myself without even anyone holding him, so I was super pleased, very good baby horse! 



Then when my Dad came up I rode Sparkie. Was just planning on schooling him, but then my Dad set up a little grip for me, so it was a bit rude to waste his efforts ;) he schooled really nicely actually anyway, rode him in a bit for once, and he was very almost thinking about bending. Practiced a little show routine as I'd like to try a wh class with him at one point and it was pretty decent! He jumped sooo well, and then took him for a blast down the field to finish which he loved...such a good day! Super happy Beth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment