Tuesday 10 December 2013

clearly not cut out for this blogging shit...

How long since I last blogged? Yeh, I don't know either. Sorry (not sorry.) I have just been super busy, places to go, people to see, musicians to fall hopelessly in love with, Finnick's to cry over... like legit I have left the house more times in the past couple of months than I have in my entire life and I'm not sure how I feel about this. I have far too much to write about, so I shall have to do more than one blog post, sorry guys (again, not actually that sorry in all honesty.)
A couple of weeks ago now, I met up with Emma and Hannah and I made the most of having a day off by having a horsey day! First we ventured over to Hannah's yard to play jumping ponies with Poppy & Victor.  Both were fab! Victor is so, so much more confident and happy the last few times I've seen him since he moved yards. He was so good for all of us, I even jumped him about 90cm/95cm which is a kind of a huge deal because I usually cry and get scared and contemplate throwing myself off the horse when anything goes over 2ft, but you can't help but feel confident on Viccles!


Also rode Hannah's 5yo Poppy, who I think I may be developing a bit of a soft spot for- she's such a honest, sweet mare! She was a lot of fun to ride and she clearly has a lot of potential :) After Hannah's, it was off to Sunny for a pedicure (for Sunny, not us just to clarify) and a pessoa session, which consisted of Sunny being very sexy and also rather adorable (how he manages both of these in one I will never know) and even showed us self-lunging skills which were very impressive.

Finally my yard and time to jump Jack! He was a super star baby pony, makes me all teary when I think about how much his jumping has come on, honestly do think I have a different horse nowadays. It was also really nice for Hannah to see him as she hasn't seem him in ages and for her to say "he's really quiet" as anyway who has spent the last two years with him will know that his groundwork has been a hell of a lot in the hardwork-the fact that he now stands still while I tack him up is something I am super grateful for and silently pray to the god of the horse world every time it happens still haha! Hannah & Emma also rode him..I would like to say he tried really hard for them but really I think he just wished for me to pat his head and put him to bed. Ah Jack.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment